Pest control Services offered
- General Pest Control – To control crawling insects and cockroaches
- Bed Bugs control for mattresses-
- Termite control
- Lizard repellant treatment
- Wood borers control
- Rat Control
Pest Control Methods
Pests are a peril to a living as well as a non-living being. They not only cause serious skin or body ailments but also results in damaging buildings, crops and even contribute to epidemics. Pest control is of indispensable need, particularly in tropical countries like India, where chances of invasions are more.
Let’s take a look at the different methods of pest control we implement:-
- General Disinfestation (GD) treatment for LIZARDS and CRAWLING INSECTS
It is recommended to get the GD treatment done at regular intervals as lizards, spiders, cockroaches and crawling insects can always re-infest from the surroundings. The treatment is conducted by dispersing insecticide in every crevice and crack of the area to reach all the hidden parts. A special pesticide is sprayed on the wall near the skirting. The chemical needs to dry on the wall so that it is properly absorbed. Crawling pests die when they come in contact with the insecticide directly and not just its vapors. You need to keep plastic and silver items under cover as insecticides react with them. Leave the place undisturbed for next 2 hours after treatment. When crawling insects move over the sprayed surfaces with insecticide, they die. The remaining ones that have hidden during the treatment are killed within 3-4 days after the treatment.
- ODOURLESS GEL TREATMENT for cockroaches and ants
This technique to terminate cockroaches and ants is the most advanced treatment. This method is quick, effective, safe and stress free. You do not need to empty the drawers and cupboards or even leave the house after the treatment. The odorless gel is applied at sensitive areas such as bathroom, kitchen cabinets, cracks, beneath kitchen appliances and hiding places. When these pests have eaten the gel they also contaminate others thus producing cascading effect throughout the population. This Gel has an edible product that especially attracts lizards and cockroaches and eventually kills them when they come in contact.
- TERMITE CONTROL
The termite control post construction is done by Drill-Fill-Seal technique.
- Drill- The technician drills holes at 45 degrees in the walls near the infected area or above the skirting at a 1 foot gap.
- Fill- These holes are filled with the pesticide
- Seal- The holes are then sealed with chalk/putty/white cement depending on the material.
- The termites are infected once they come in contact with the chemical. They then infect other termites in the nest causing a cascade effect, destroying the nest.
- Bed Bug treatment for the mattresses-
This treatment involves 2 services within a period of 15 days. A special low smelling pesticide is sprayed on the mattress and the bed, which kills the bed bugs.
The mattress should be put in the sun for 2-3 hours after the treatment for best results.
- Setting up traps –
Traps are of great benefits as they serve their purpose without any possibility of health damage. Setting up a glue trap for pests such as spiders and cockroaches can be just the excellent solution. We let you choose from many traps available, depending upon the kind of pests you are dealing with.
Benefits of Pest Control
Hiring a professional pest control service can have various advantages when comparing it to controlling pests such as spiders, rodents, plagues or termites on your own. Our company has trained technicians who understand where to treat and how to tackle infestations. If you seek to treat your older house against pests or protect a new one, consider the benefits of pest control services.
- Specialized Pest treatment Plans- Your residence is your castle, you workstation is your holy place, and protecting it from invaders requires hiring the best protection. When we send in our pest control cavalry to protect your home, they set up standardized plans that are specific to your needs. The size of your home, degree of infestation and long-term prevention is taken into consideration before applying a pest treatment.
- Minimize pesticide use- Woefully, many do it yourselfers (DIY’s) will unnecessarily apply insecticides or toxins without even known the actual point of target. This means that those who try to control their pest issues on own are really making bad use of toxins and causing more destruction. A professional will only use an appropriate pesticides treatment as a last resort that is usually necessary.
- Reduce illness- You or your other family member could become ill from an insect bite, beetle stings or by coming in contact with rodent droppings. The use of inappropriate pesticides could have detrimental effects on yours and your family’s health, or a pet. A professional pest controller is not only skilled to take care of your issues in a safe and effective manner but also eliminates the chances to run into exposure to illness.
- Keep your house or building safe- Pests will do things like burrow, chew and gnaw through the wood that contributes to the structure of a building. A professional pest control unit can prevent the situation from becoming more dangerous by taking care of the problem effectively and efficiently.
- No Skin ailments- Many pests like clothes moths, fleas, bed bugs, carpet beetles, ants/wood ants and termites etc bite the inhabitants or structures they invade. These can actually give bites that leave you itching, infected and uneasy for days. Having domestic pest control services can take care of the situation and will secure your skin and health from the awful pests.
- Peaceful sleep- When you have pest issues, the imagination of an inhabitant always thinks around the creepy critters scampering all over you while you work or sleep. A professional pest control management perhaps takes care of the problem and even helps promote better sleep for you as the pests have been abolished.
Do we guarantee our work?
Yes, we serve what we say.
What are our fees?
We offer our quality services at highly affordable prices. We have fixed industry standard rates and do not expect unreasonable amount from our customers.
Are our materials and methods safe?
We use products from renowned companies. The chemicals used are low smelling.
How do we function to control and manage pests?
There are several techniques that we use to exterminate different kinds of pests from a structure. It will be required to inspect the premises first to identify the best suitable method for your specific situation. There is no charge for the examination, inspection and estimation.
How often we need pest control service?
An AMC for a house will include a minimum of 3 services. Additional visits can be made to take care of specific pest problem when informed by the client.
General pest control, including cockroaches
1 BHK - single service - 900, AMC - 2500
2 BHK - single service - 1200, AMC - 3000
3 BHK - single service - 1600, AMC - 3500
4 BHK - single service - 2000, AMC - 4500
Bed-bugs control (2 services in 15 days)
1 bedroom - 1800
2 bedroom - 3000
3 bedroom - 4000
4 bedroom - 4800
Termite control (I year)
1 BHK - 4000
2 BHK - 6500
3 BHK - 9000
4 BHK - 12000
Wood Borer (3 services in 6 months)
1 article - 2000
2 articles - 3000
3 articles - 3800
4 articles - 4500
5 articles - 5200